To send an asset from your Dharma wallet to a different wallet address, simply follow these steps:
1. Copy the destination wallet address. Please double check the address and make sure it is asset compatible.
2. Head over to the Dharma app and click on the asset you are trying to transfer.
Scroll to the bottom of the asset page and you will see 3 options - Buy / Sell /Transfer.
3. Click on the little paper rocket icon (transfer) and paste the destination wallet address. Use the paste button in the Dharma app to directly paste from your clipboard (recommended).
4. Click on ‘Continue’ and you will see the confirmation page along with the network fee.
5. Dharma does not charge any fees for withdrawals except the Ethereum network fee which varies based on Network congestion.
If you have any questions, reach out to email@example.com or use the chat bubble on dharma.io .